Every school holiday, we run an action-packed kids program. The interactive program is a great way for children to socialise with kids of a similar age (between 5 and 13 years old), whilst taking part in a variety of entertaining activities. Each day of the program provides a new activity and challenge— from sporting games, movies and the water slide.
Time: 8.00am – 3.30pm (For outing days, drop off no later than 9.15)
Cost: $49 per day (pay online) $59 per day (pay in Centre)
After care available for $12 (3.30pm-6pm)
Week 1 – Mon 25th – Fri 29th Sep
Week 2 – Tue 3rd – Fri 6th Oct
|Monday||Bowling and Swim|
|Tuesday||Laser Tag and Swim|
|Wednesday||Skyzone Trampoline and Swim|
|Thursday||Cinema and Swim|
|Friday||Party Day with Giant Inflatables and Swim|
Please note: Weather and any external factors may cause the program to change.
- Due to this program being at an Aquatic Centre, some of the activities will be in the pool. If your child can not swim more than 25m please indicate on the enrolment form.
- On Friday’s children will depart the centre from 12pm for Bexley Aquatic for BBQ and afternoon inflatable activities. Children will return to Hurstville Aquatic by 3pm sharp.
- If any parents would like to collect their children earlier than 3pm they are welcome to do so from Bexley Aquatic Centre.
There will be additional child minding services provided from 3.30pm till 6pm sharp for an additional $12. Please note: There is no discount for this service for multiple children.
What to Bring
- Morning tea and lunch (kids will be hungry due to being active so please pack plenty of food)
- Water bottle
- Clothes that are suitable for sport and fitness
- Swimming costume
- Towel / Swimming cap and goggles
- Warm clothes