BLUEFIT HEALTH CLUB WIN A CAR PROMOTION
BlueFit Pty Ltd 74127508230
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this
promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 16 years or over. Entrants under 18 years old must have
parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to
these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further
agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion. Employees and contractors (and their
immediate families) of BlueFit Pty Ltd, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are
ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or
stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt,
niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1 st cousin.
3. The promotion commences 22/1/2018 and closes at 11:59am AEST on 4/03/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
4. To be eligible to win individuals must purchase one of the following as a new member:
a) Results Memberships
b) Upfront memberships (Greater than 6 months) – Renewed upfront memberships holders are also eligible for
entry where payment for the renewal is made during the promotional period.
c) Gold Memberships
Excludes active membership, insurance memberships and redemption of gift cards.
Current members who have been listed as a referee on one of the above listed memberships during the
promotional period are also eligible for entry into the promotion.
6. BlueFit Pty Ltd (BlueFit) reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including
an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not
in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions
may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by BlueFit Pty Ltd to enforce any of its rights at any stage
does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. Entries with a failed direct debit will not be
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per qualifying purchase;
(b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and (c) only one (1)
entry per eligible contract is permitted.
9. Entrants must retain a copy of their contract as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase
for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of BlueFit result in invalidation of ALL of an
entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to an offer
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, BlueFit reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to
determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The winner will be selected using an electronic random selector. BlueFit’s decision is final and no
correspondence will be entered into.
12. Entries close 11:59am AEST/AEDST (As the case requires) on the 4 th March 2018. The competition will
be drawn Monday 5 th March at Hurstville Aquatic Leisure Centre. The winner will be notified within two
(2) working days via telephone. All entrants will be notified of the winner via email by Monday 12 th
13. The Prize Includes:
Vehicle :Toyota Yaris Ascent 1.3L Petrol Manual 5 Door Hatch
Colour: Glacier White, Black Fabric
Includes Registration and on road costs
14. If the winner of the major prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's
nominated parent or guardian on the winner‟s behalf.
15. The winner will be required to attend a public handing over of the prize at the centre at which they have a
membership/lesson. The hand over will occur between 9am-5pm on a weekday which best suits the winner.
16. If the winner is not contactable or forfeits their prize the runner up will be awarded the car. Winners, if any,
will be notified via telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and published in the monthly enewsletter
17. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated
due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of BlueFit, including but not limited to technical difficulties,
unauthorised intervention or fraud, BlueFit reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted
by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as
18. If the winner does not want the car prize they may opt for a cash alternative of $10,000.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the
statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other
implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of
Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). 23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including
the Non-Excludable Guarantees, BlueFit (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not
responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage
(including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a)
any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the BlueFit’s control); (b) any theft,
unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected
due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of BlueFit; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in
these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
20. BlueFit collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose
such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, offer
suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional,
marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the
entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to BlueFit. All entries
The Promoter is BlueFit Pty Ltd
PO BOX 448 Lane Cove 1595
Permit Number: LTPS-18- 21313