Swish Basketball will run Skill Development camps each School Holiday. The camps are for all levels and abilities with an emphasis on skill development in a fun-filled environment.
The camps will break players into different ability and age groups and work on developing fundamental skills as well as technical aspects of Basketball. There will also be elements of fitness, agility, gameplay and technique in shooting.
STRUCTURE OF THE DAY
- 9am – Kids arrive/ Warm Up
- 9:30am – Introduction to basketball & skill assessment
- 10am– Drills & Fitness Training
- 12pm – Group Lunch Break
- 1pm – Skills Development
- 2pm – Team Comp
- 3pm – Program Ends/Home Time
- Wednesday 8th July – $30
- Wednesday: 15th July – $30
For more information visit the Swish Basketball website here.