The last trainee social night was a night to remember. We had over 25 trainees attend Canterbury Ice Skating Rink on Friday 13th October. If you wanted to find the BlueFit team, the majority of us were hanging onto the rails for dear life with a rare few showing us how it should be done. It was a whole lot of fun and as you can imagine, plenty of laughter was had by all. A big shout out must go to Vanessa, for her sheer determination to stay upright for more than 5 minutes and congratulations to Jemma, who tried her very hardest to pull off all the fancy tricks on the ice.
Are you in year 10 and have a love for sport?
Apply today for the BlueFit School Based Traineeship program, designed for year 11 and 12 students who are eager to begin their career pathway in the sport and recreation industry.You will be immersed into a working environment that is fast paced and exciting, matched with a friendly team and a great support system. BlueFit trainees will complete a Certificate II in Sport and Recreation while working as lifeguards and swim teachers and later build their knowledge and skills across a variety of roles within the industry.
BlueFit Trainee benefits
- Fully Funded Program
- Certificate II Sport & Recreation ( 4 non ATAR credit points – 2 credits preliminary and 2 credits HSC)
- Lifeguard and Swim Instructor
- Certificate Flexible Working Conditions
- Opportunities to Work Across Multiple Locations and a variety of departments
- Permanent part time employment and benefits
- Employment post traineeship
- Further training opportunities post traineeship
- Free access to all facilities