Each year families are eligible to receive a $100 voucher per child (4.5 -18 years) from the state government to use towards ongoing sports lessons. From 1 July 2019, a second $100 Active Kids voucher will be available.
Provider rules for the application of the second Active Kids voucher:
The second $100 Active Kids voucher will be available from 1 July 2019
All vouchers are valid to 31 December 2019
Second vouchers continue to be transacted in the same way as the first
The two vouchers cannot be used as a single $200 transaction for the same sport/activity (however it can be used for a different activity with the same provider)
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply for the Active Kids Vouchers
- Visit sport.nsw.gov.au/activekids.Read the Guidelines and Fact Sheets to learn about the program.
- Visit service.nsw.gov.au and create or login to your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Complete an Active Kids application through your MyServiceNSW Account. You will receive a voucher with a unique ID number for each child you register (available to download, print and email).
- Redeem your voucher – Fill out the form below with your voucher ID number.
Terms and Conditions
- The voucher will be redeemed upon enrolment in a perpetual Bluefit Program
- As per conditions of Service NSW, the Active Kids voucher must be used for a structured program for a minimum of 8 weeks duration.
- The Active Kids Voucher cannot be used for any holiday program, as the programs run for less than 8 weeks
- If the child cancels out of their BlueFit program without using up the entire amount of the Active Kids Voucher, the amount will remain as a credit unless the program runs for a fixed term.
- Non-attendance in a program does not entitle credits to the voucher.
- Under no circumstances is the Active Kids Voucher redeemable for cash. The vouchers are non-refundable or transferable.