Although lockdown restrictions are currently in place for Greater Sydney, Illawarra, Blue Mountains and the Central Coast regions, golf is still considered exercise and can continue to be played at Hurstville Golf Course!
Anyone visiting the course must follow the COVID-Safe rules which include the following;
- Groups are limited to two players
- All golfers MUST check-in at the registration table (located at the entrance to the ProShop)
- Masks MUST be worn whilst inside the ProShop
- Everyone MUST abide by the 1 person per 4 square metre rule before and after their round
- The facility is strictly open for the purpose of playing golf and until further notice our bar is closed for the purchase of alcohol. You will still be able to purchase soft drinks and hot food for take-away only.
- They encourage golfers not to congregate before and after their rounds and we will keep everyone updated on further changes via our website and Facebook page.
Come down a friendly hit but remember to stay safe during these uncertain times. For more information, visit their website here!