We have exciting news! BlueFit Kids’ before and after school care is coming to Hurstville Aquatic Leisure Centre on 11th November!
BlueFit Kids believe in creating a positive active environment for children to help foster, promote and extend their confidence, fitness and social abilities.
They aim to:
- Provide a safe and nurturing environment for every child
- Foster positive self-esteem and a strong sense of identity in each child
- Meet the individual needs of all children and their families as a priority
- Emphasise the development of life skills as well as a sense of enjoyment
- Employ staff who will engage children in a range of exciting and stimulating activities whilst caring for the social, physical and emotional well-being of each child.
We understand all children are unique with different needs, likes and dislikes and we are passionate about giving them the opportunity to express their individuality through a range of programs and activities.
By encouraging and accepting children’s voices we give them the opportunity to be active participants in their environment and community through exercising choice.
Our Coach-Led Programs are safe and fun with a focus on Skill Development
BlueFit Kids understands the dynamic needs of families and we continuously aspire to add value to schools and the entire community through commitment and support.
As every school and their community have different needs, our BlueFit Kids partnership model can be tailored to address the critical requirements of the community as a whole with a focus on active children with our specialist coaches
Send your enquiries and see more information on their website here!