Your 2023 Active Kids Vouchers are now available to access on your Service NSW Portal.
The current voucher was released on January 1st 2023 and is valid until June 30th 2023. The Active Kids program is one of the more than 70 NSW Government rebates and savings that help you to save on everyday costs. The program was developed as an initiative to increase activity in the youth of NSW. Each year families are eligible to receive a $100 voucher from the state government to use towards ongoing sports lessons.
These vouchers are available for each child between the ages of 4.5 years old and 18 years old. To be eligible for the Active Kids Voucher the child must be enrolled in school and have a Medicare card. Complete the form below to have your voucher used for one of our programs. Our staff will process your voucher and you will receive a confirmation email and a credit applied to your account when it has been processed. If you do not receive an email straight away, don’t worry, it could be that our staff have received a high volume of voucher uploads and are still in the process of activating them. If it has been a while and you still have heard nothing, feel free to contact our friendly Customer Support team on 0488 845 664. Please ensure you list your child’s full name and the correct voucher number as this may delay the time taken to process and redeem your vouchers. If you have used your voucher for another program it will no longer be valid and therefore can not be used by BlueFit.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com .
How to apply for the Active Kids Vouchers:
- Visit https://www.sport.nsw.gov.au/active-kids website. Read the Guidelines and Fact Sheets to learn more about the program.
- Visit https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/ and create or login to your MyServiceNSW account.
- Complete an Active Kids application through your MyServiceNSW account. You will receive a voucher with a unique ID number. You will receive a unique ID number for each child you register (Available to download, print and email).
- Redeem your voucher – Fill out the form below with your voucher ID number.
Terms & Conditions:
- Vouchers are only redeemed upon enrolment in a perpetual BlueFit program.
- As per conditions of Service NSW, the Active Kids voucher must be used for a structured program for a minimum of 8 weeks duration.
- If the child cancels out of their BlueFit program without using the entire amount of the Active Kids Voucher, the amount will stay on your account as a credit, unless the program runs for a fixed term.
- Non-attendance in a program does not entitle credits to the voucher.
- Under no circumstances is the Active Kids Voucher redeemable for cash. The vouchers are non-refundable or transferable.
- The Active Kids Voucher is only valid for one sport per child.
Submit your Active Kids Voucher here.