We are excited to finally announce the re-opening of the Health Club at Hurstville Aquatic Centre.
All members will have access to the gym from Saturday 13th June. Inline with state government restrictions the following health and hygiene measures in place:
- Group fitness classes will be reduced to 20 people only.
- The timetable will be released this Friday with classes resuming Monday 15th June
- All group fitness bookings must be made through the BlueFit Health Club app up to 7 days in advance which you can download by clicking the link below
- You must train with a towel and wipe down equipment after use
- Changing room facilities and water fountains will be closed
- Strict social distancing & hygiene measures must be adhered to
- The creche will remain closed
- For more information about the measures now in place please see below to view our re-open video.
- The direct debits for perpetual members will recommence on Friday 19th June. For upfront members, we have changed your membership expiry date to account for the days the facility was closed.
The facility will be available for Health Club members only for the time being, at normal opening hours with the exception of a 3pm closure on public holidays . If you’re not ready to come back to the gym just yet, the Bfit@Home platform remains available to you without charge and includes live classes & at-home workouts. For those who would like to continue their complimentary suspension please click here.
The aquatic area remains closed at the moment as we investigate further capital works in this area. More information about the aquatic facilities re-opening will be provided as things progress.
Leisure facilities play an important role in the health and wellbeing of the community and we’re excited to have them re-opening.
See you soon!
Our operating hours will resume to normal excluding weekends. See below:
MON – FRI: 5.30AM – 9PM
SAT – SUN: 6AM – 3PM
Following recent announcements made by the state government, the health club will now re-open Saturday 13th June but with strict health and hygiene measures in place.
- You must train with a towel and wipe down equipment after use.
- Group fitness classes will now ensure a 4m² distance is practiced.
- Strict social distancing & hygiene measures must be adhered to.
- We have increased our cleaning routine with our team of Hygiene Heroes rostered to ensure our facility’s hygiene remains at a high standard.
- Throughout the centre, you will see signage and instructions on how you, members, guests and staff can maintain a COVID safe facility.
- All staff are requested to complete the Department of Health COVID-safe training.
- The facility is professional cleaned every night.
All members will have access to the gym from Saturday 13th June and the debit will recommence on Friday 19th June. For upfront members, we have changed your membership expiry date to account for the days the facility was closed.
If you’re not ready to come back to the gym just yet, the Bfit@Home platform remains available to you and includes live classes & at-home workouts. For those who would like to continue their suspension please click here to complete your complimentary suspension form.
For the time being the facility is only accessible to members if you’re interested in joining call us on 02 9585 9600, or you can sign-up online here.
- Group Fitness Classes resume at restricted class sizes.
- The gym as of Saturday 13th June
- Limited access to change rooms.
- Swimming pools
- Spa / Sauna
- Swimming lessons
The pool remains closed for the time being but we will provide an update on this as we progress. The utility and environmental costs associated with heating such a large body of water can not be justified for such a limited number of users. As restrictions ease we will look to reopen in the next stage of changes.
Unfortunately as the pool remains closed our swimming lessons won’t begin but we will provide an update on this as we progress.
We will have a new Group Fitness timetable with some of your dearly missed classes returning as of 13th June. We will update you with our timetable on Friday 12th June.
Group Fitness Classes:
You can book yourself into the class on the day or through the app, however the app allows you to book 7 days in advance, so we recommend using this platform.
You can once again enjoy individual gym training without having to book into a gym floor session and there is no time limit on your workout!
For upfront members, we have changed your membership expiry date to account for the days the facility was closed.
For those who would like to continue their suspension please click here to complete your complimentary suspension form.
Our creche service remains closed for the time being but we will provide an update on this as we progress.
The BlueFit Health Club App will not only help keep you up to date with the latest news around centre, but also allow you to book, cancel and monitor your future bookings. If you have not logged in before you will receive an email from the centre to join Mywellness. Once your login has been activated through Mywellness you can begin following our step by step instructions below or watch our demonstration video above to begin.
HOW TO BOOK:
- Download the app.
- Login using your credentials.
- Scroll down to find the timetable tile.
- Select ‘See all’ to view the daily schedule.
- You can click on the class image to find out more about the session.
- Click ‘Book’ beside your desired class to book straight in.
- To cancel your booking, click “delete booking”.
- Once you have booked into your class you will be be sent a reminder prior to the class so ensure to have your push notifications turned on.
- If you have any issues including not having received your email from mywellness as a new member please contact App Support.